The weather is getting colder and colder with each passing day. Also, the air becomes dry which causes my lips to crack and bleed. So, I bought this Matsumoto Kiyoshi Mentholatum Medicated Lip Stick XD (マツモトキヨシメンソレータム薬用リップスティックXD).
I chose to buy this because it is the cheapest lip balm available in the Matsumoto Kiyoshi, a drug store here in Japan. It costs ¥217, tax included. And what’s more exciting is you’ll get two for that cheap price. Since my husband also needs a lip balm, this is a big deal.
According to what is stated on the packaging, this Matsumoto Kiyoshi Mentholatum Medicated Lip Stick XD (マツモトキヨシメンソレータム薬用リップスティックXD) can be used before sleep or when going out.
- Covers the surface of the lips to protect them from the wind and cold and prevent them from becoming rough and dry. In addition, menthol and camphor work to give a refreshing feeling to the lips.
- For going out on cold or windy days.
- When enjoying skiing or playing golf in winter.
- For lipstick base when lips are rough.
- Convenient and advantageous 2 copack.
Mentholatum is in the market for a very long time now. Many are fans of this product and their other products as well.
Each stick contains 4 grams of lip balm which I think is enough to last for a month with regular use.
Upon opening, you will smell the scent which is menthol and it is quite relaxing. Some may not like it but as a fan of menthol scents, I like it so much.
My Experience on Matsumoto Kiyoshi Mentholatum Medicated Lip Stick XD (マツモトキヨシメンソレータム薬用リップスティックXD)
The menthol scent and sensation are very much relaxing. It stayed for a few minutes but the moisturizing power is great and lasted for a very long time. I guess I don’t need those expensive lip balms anymore.
MATSUMOTO KIYOSHI Website: https://www.matsukiyo.co.jp/store/online