This Origami All in One face mask is from a beauty box here in Japan but I am not familiar with this brand. It has been in my drawer all this time and I think it’s time to use it.
I searched the net for the price of this Origami All in One Face Mask and I found it on cosme.net, and the price stated there is ¥5,480 for 10 sheets. The price was shocking! It’s expensive, and I have never bought a sheet of mask for ¥548. I don’t expect to see immediate results but I hope that something like this will give me a good experience in just one try.
This Origami All in One face mask is for dry skin and it is stated that this will keep your skin moisturize for your beauty. It contains Human Stem Cells, Argireline, Syn-Ake, EGF, Hyaluronic Acid, and Collagen.
- Human Stem Cells – “Stem cells naturally have antioxidant properties and they nourish skin cells which promotes cell turnover and increases collagen production. This could result in fewer lines and wrinkles, improved skin texture and tone, and younger, better-looking skin,” according to dermstore.com
- Argireline – It is said that this ingredient works like a botox on the skin. According to byrdie.com, “Argireline prevents the muscle movement that leads to wrinkle formation. Argireline also promotes collagen production and optimizes the function of collagen, which both fight fine lines and improve moisture levels in the skin.”
- Syn-Ake – According to thedermreview.com, “It is designed to mimic the action of snake venom. It is designed to work on relaxing the muscles in the face to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.”
- EGF – It stands for Epidermal Growth Factor. According to beautybay.com, “It is used in medicine to speed up wound recovery, and also has multiple benefits to skin, including reducing the appearance of wrinkles, improving hydration, and preventing pigmentation.”
- Hyaluronic Acid – This ingredients locks moisture on the skin. According to cosmedica-skincare.com, “After infusing the epidermis (top layer of the skin) with valuable moisture, hyaluronic acid acts as a humectant and continues to draw moisture in from the surrounding environment. This will provide lasting hydration for the skin.”
- Collagen – As a topical skin-care, it helps to moisturize the skin.
How to Use the Origami All in One Face Mask?
Step 1. After washing the face, take the sheet mask from the packaging and apply to the face adjust the holes on the eye and mouth area.
Step 2. Leave the sheet mask for 10-15 minutes and then remove.
Step 3. Spread the leftover serum on the face.
The sheet is big which makes it easier to apply on my face. It is also easy to adjust.
I didn’t experienced any itchiness or any irritations while using it. Thus, it felt very relaxing. There is a mild powdery scent which doesn’t bother me at all.
I love the immediate moisturizing effect of this peoduct. It also left my skin very supple. It is really an all in one face mask. This is perfect for those who doesn’t have much time.
This mask already contains moisturizing ingredients but moisturizer might still be needed.