Claims, Facts, and Points.
• It contains a potent blend of antioxidants and fruit extracts that are designed to reduce skin irritation and redness, soothe UVA sun-damaged skin, and to enhance overall skin nourishment and rejuvenation.
• One of its greatest benefits is its ability to visibly improve skin elasticity and resiliency.
• Great for all skin types.
• Hydrates dry skin and replenish lost moisture.
• Improves elasticity and brightens skin tone. • It helps soothe irritation.
• Natural and Organic Ingredients. Vegan. Cruelty-free. No Sulfates. No Parabens. No Phthalates.
• Relieves redness, reduces dark spots and uneven skin tone.
Ingredients. Aqua, Butylene, Glycol, Glycerin, Trehalose, 1,2-Hexanediol, Hydroxyacetophenone, Xanthan Gum, Urea, Hydrolyzed Sclerotium Gum, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Rice Bran Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Spinacia Oleracea (Spinach) Leaf Extract, Vitis Vinifera Fermented Extract, Propylene Glycol, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Peel Extract
How to use. Gently unfold mask and discard the blue protective film. Apply mask to cleaned, dried skin. Press down slightly and adjust around the eyes, nose, and mouth to fit the mask to the unique curves of your face. Remove mask after 15-20 minutes and gently massage excess serum until fully absorbed. Follow with regular skin care routine.
Scent. There is a subtle citrus scent.
Comfortability. While wearing the mask, I felt itches on some parts of my face but it is not burning.
Sheet Mask. The sheet mask is thin. Even though it doesn’t fit on my face, it is still manageable. There are leftover essence in the pack so I used it on my neck and shoulders.
I use this sheet masks on my nighttime routine after washing my face with Curel foam cleanser and spraying AVÈNE Thermal Spring Water.
My skin looks disgusting on close-up pictures. My pores are visible, a lot of marks from previous acne, and a zit. After applying the mask, I noticed that my pores under the eye are somewhat minimized but aside from that, there were no dramatic changes.